Functional NIRS equipment Spectratech OEG-17H
Spectratech OEG-17H is the Functional NIRS equipment, to measure the change in blood amount in each part in the not-so-deep in vivo part at the same time in a multichannel method utilizing the light absorption characteristics in the vicinity of near infrared to red light where the in vivo hemoglobin (Hb) changes by its oxygen bonding state.
The spread spectrum modulation system, which is one of the latest digital technologies, we originally developed is adopted as the light modulation/ demodulation technology which forms the basis of this equipment. It has achieved the further high performance, downsizing, and cost reduction compared with the former technologies.
Newly developed for whole-head measurement.
Expandable number of channels (from 14 to 57ch) to meet each purpose.
Dedicated sensor pallets selectable to be easily mounted at an objective measuring part.
Small-sized main unit excellent in portability(as small as notebook PC).
Spread spectrum modulation method (most advanced light modulation) is adopted.
Connection to a monitor PC via 100M Ethernet LAN.
Various event input is available.
Synchronous operation with other measuring device is possible.
Equipped with 3 general-purpose analog signal input channels as standard.
AC100-240V operation is possible.
Spectratech OEG-17H Sensor cable (In basic configuration)
1) Light emitting part
1) Measurement method of biological signal
2) Optical multiplex modulation method
3) Event input function
4) External trigger input function
5) Input function of general-purpose analog signal
6) Measurement time
7) Connection with PC
8) Battery equipped
9) The latest firmware can be downloaded from our website as needed.
2) Optical multi-modulation method Modulation method: Spread spectrum modulation DS (Direct Sequence) method Note 1 PN CODE: M-sequence code (Code length: 65535 bits (Max)) Effective bandwidth of biological signal: Fine Mode: 0.76 Hz (Sampling interval: 0.65535sec) Fast Mode: 6.10 Hz (Sampling interval: 0. 08192sec)
3D Digtizer- for digitizing 3D electrode positions on scalp and head shape for accurate source localization.
Patriot, Fastrak or Liberty 3D Digitizers can be used to digitize 3D eeg electrode or fNIR system's optodes positions on scalp and also for head
shape digitizing for accurate source localization in EEG/ERP, Cognition studies. Digitized electrode head positions and ahead points can be exported in many standard formats compatible with popular EEG/ERP analysis softwares like Neuroscan, EEGLab, CAR Tools etc..