3D Motion Trackers & Capture Systems
We offer variety of 3D Motion Tracking/capture Systems as each system is suited for specific situations. The application may vary from 3D Head Tracking for Desktop Virtual Reality project or body tracking for Biomechanics studies to advanced navigation in 3D Immersive Environments consisting of multi-person body/face and fingers capture. Given below is a list of 3D Motion Tracking products.
Electromagnetic 3D Motion Trackers have many features that make them suitable for Biomechanics, Virtual Reality, Biomedical 3D Imaging, Sports Analysis, Behavior Studies, Simulation and Avionics. Their features are listed below.
- Low Cost.
- No lighting conditions, background or line of sight constraints.
- No drift.
- 6 DOF data per sensor.
- Both wireless and wired models.
- Real-Time operation. Lowest latencies available in the market.
For high resolution, speed and capture range requirements, Optical Active Marker 3D Motion Tracking/Capture Systems are modern technology alternative for almost any situation except where line-of-sight is an issue. They offer following advantages.
- High resolution.
- Ambient light operations.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Distinct marker id , so exceptionally clean raw data for Research or professional applications wihout marker swapping or mis-identification problems.
- High Speed/frame rate.
- Cost efective.
- Larger Field-of-View.
- Real-Time output.
New Optical Markerless Motion Capture Systems redefine the Technology. Based on advanced Vision Processing and AI, they provide unparalleled features, and expand the usage of 3D Motion Capture not possible in marker based systems.
- Use anywhere, indoor or outdoor.
- No markers, so no marker occlusion, or marker swapping errors.
- Multiple person tracking.